Welcome to the ‘www.lipstickqueen.com’ website (the 'website').
This website is owned and operated by Space Brands Ltd. Registered office: 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email our customer service team at email@example.com.
Free Shipping applies to ground shipping only. International and air shipping are excluded from this offer. At this time we are unable to ship to P.0 Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O.
This promotion offers free shipping only on selected orders above an order value threshold. Lipstick Queen reserves the right to add or remove the promotion at any time.
All sale and promotional items have been displayed and available to buy at the original, higher price for at least 28 days online before being reduced to the reduced price stated either on the website and in-store. Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the price of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Sale items may take longer to arrive due to the volume orders through our sale period.
Please note that while all products remain in pristine condition, due to nature of the sale some external packaging may appear slightly worn.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS; LIMITED LICENSE
All rights, including copyright, in this Website and its contents are owned by or licensed to Lipstick Queen and are protected by US and international copyright laws. Lipstick Queen grants you a limited license to access and make personal, household and non-commercial use of the Website and its contents. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, household and non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete or distribute anything on this Website for any purpose.
The trade marks, logos and service marks ('Marks') displayed on our Website are the registered and unregistered marks of Lipstick Queen, our affiliates, our licensors and/or our suppliers in the US, the UK and other countries and are protected by US, UK and other national and international trade mark laws. You acquire no right to or interests in the Marks by your use of our Website.
COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
1. From time to time Lipstick Queen will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
2. Prize draws are open to all customers, except employees of Lipstick Queen, the promoter and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
4. Lipstick Queen reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
6. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
8. Winners will be notified by email within a month of the end of the promotion. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
9. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
10. The Sites' Editors' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
12. Lipstick Queen will not accept responsibility for lost through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
13. The promotional draws are held by Space Brands Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA
14. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Space Brands Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA UK within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
SUBMISSION OF REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND OTHER INFORMATION
Lipstick Queen respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Lipstick Queen's copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Lipstick Queen that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
-Your mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
When making a purchase through the Lipstick Queen Website or to use some of the services or features made available to you on our Website you may be required to register. When you register, you will be required to provide information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number, postal address and email address, which you represent is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change in the future, you are required to amend your personal online account immediately. We reserve the right to change registration requirements, refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit information from time to time in our sole discretion.
that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT AND PRICES
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we reserve the right to reject orders if there are errors in the description of the merchandise or its price as advertised on this Website. The total cost of your order is the price of the merchandise ordered plus the appropriate sales tax plus the delivery charges as set out in the delivery options section of this Website.
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have taken care to display accurately the color of the products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Lipstick Queen disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. If a product offered by Lipstick Queen is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to us in accordance with our returns policy and procedure.
We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to or from this Website. Links to third party websites appearing on this Website are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website or in any third party websites.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'place my order' on the final page of our ordering process. Should you need to correct billing or other information after submission of your order, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.